Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Google Maps


Joel Webber have posted a good dissection and analysis of GMap on his blog and Sylvain Wallez is not impressed feature-wise but say Google Maps reveals an impressive architectur. A post on Yahoo Groups talks about GMaps use of VML
----
Google Labs releases another beta. The Google Maps. Like always the Google approach to things look a little bit cleaner than the competitors, a little bit faster too perhaps. Better? I don't know! I have no chance to try it for real since I don't live in the U.S. For Europe mainly use www.mappy.com. But it's nice to see many new projects in the pipe... by the way, I tried Yahoo YQ Contextual Search yesterday and it does ROCK!

But I really have to stop blogging search engine stuff. I'm supposed to write about the now and future of web and mobile Interface Development!!!







Powered by Blogger Weblog Trackback by HaloScan.com